Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Building Websites- for Teachers & Students
Creating A Parent Email Group
Delicious - Social Networking
Elementary VoiceThread Directions
Flash Card Creators
Free Presentation Sites
FREE TEACHER RESOURCES-BY SUBJECT
Google Docs - Students
Google Earth Resources
Google Maps-Pics and Links
Intro to Voicethread
iPad Apps for Education
iPad Tips and Tricks
Making Videos-iMovie & Garageband
PLT - PM
Resources for Elementary Classrooms
RESOURCES FOR FREE PICTURES AND MUSIC
SERVER DIRECTIONS - middle school
SERVER DIRECTIONS -PLUMMER-MOTZ
Social Networking Safety
Teachers & Social Media
Tips and Shortcuts
Voicethread (Campbell & Turner)
Working with Word and Pages
YouTube - Downloading Etc.
Teachers and Social Networking
Link to Site
Here are the directions to log in to VoiceThread.
1. Login to the Voicethread site by clicking on the correct class
is - Your powerschool login @ falmouthschools.org
is your 6-digit powerschool password
4. If you are uploading a picture(s) go to Create - see above
IF YOU ARE NOT UPLOADING PICTURES
If a picture has been uploaded for you -
click on the My Voice tab and it should be there - click on the Menu icon and choose edit and start on this page with number 8.
5. Then choose Upload and then My Computer
6. Select the picture and it will upload to the page:
7. Add your name and the URL for the picture if it is from the Internet:
WHEN YOU ADD YOUR NAME THE BOX WILL ALSO HAVE A PLACE FOR A DESCRIPTION AND TAGS - IN THE TAG SPACE WRITE
Royer_ClassE or whatever your class is.
8. Click on comment to Record. It will take you to the next screen
9. Record your voice:
10. When you are done, the last page will appear - it is automatically saved - your teacher will let you know who to invite.
YOUR TEACHER WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO
11. If you need to go in to edit your Voicethread you will click on My Voice and your completed voicethread will be there.
To edit, just click on the menu icon and choose edit.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"