Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Building Websites- for Teachers & Students
Creating A Parent Email Group
Delicious - Social Networking
Elementary VoiceThread Directions
Flash Card Creators
Free Presentation Sites
FREE TEACHER RESOURCES-BY SUBJECT
Google Docs - Students
Google Earth Resources
Google Maps-Pics and Links
Intro to Voicethread
iPad Apps for Education
iPad Tips and Tricks
Making Videos-iMovie & Garageband
PLT - PM
Resources for Elementary Classrooms
RESOURCES FOR FREE PICTURES AND MUSIC
SERVER DIRECTIONS - middle school
SERVER DIRECTIONS -PLUMMER-MOTZ
Social Networking Safety
Teachers & Social Media
Tips and Shortcuts
Voicethread (Campbell & Turner)
Working with Word and Pages
YouTube - Downloading Etc.
Teachers and Social Networking
voicethread directions general
1. Sign in -
The password is your powerschool password.
2. My Voice is where you will see Voicethreads that you have created or those that have been shared with you.
3. Go to Create. Start by uploading a picture.
Choose Upload and then My Computer - see below.
4. Select the picture and it will upload to the page:
5. Add your name at the top where it will say title
6. Add the URL for the picture if it is from the Internet where it says add a title and a link below the picture.
7. Click on comment to Record. It will take you to the next screen.
8. Record your voice:
9. When you are done, the last page will appear - it is automatically saved
On the last page (the share page) - click on add to my voice page
10.Share it with your class by dragging and dropping the Voicethread onto your class group on the left - IIzzoGTELA
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"